The Mission of the Lebanon County Career and Technology Center is to provide high school and adult students with the skill, knowledge, and understanding necessary to obtain employment, advance in careers, pursue postsecondary education and enrich their lives.
- Each individual has worth and we will strive to enhance their intellectual, emotional, physical, social and aesthetic development.
- A school can be more effective if it is supported by a school board, administration, staff and advisory groups which understand the needs of the students and the community.
- The quality of education can be significantly improved by encouraging the cooperation between students, teachers, staff, administration, participating schools, boards, parents, business, community organizations and government.
- Proactively responding to new political, economic, social and educational trends postively affects our students and community.
- Work ethic is important for career and business success and we commit our efforts to develop positive student attitudes and habits.
- We recognize that training students for tomorrow's careers is built upon the foundations of state-of-the-art equipment, technically competent staff, materials which reflect current trends, unbiased counseling, planned work experience, and leadership activities that promote confidence and self-worth.
- Emphasizing health, safety and wellness as well as providing a safe environment will encourage students to follow safe practice sthroughout life.
- Teaching must occur in a friendly, yet professional and structured environment which encourages student growth and attainment. We are committed to planned competency based instruction based on the needs of local industry.
- The interests of career and technical education can be advanced by emulating the professional principles of industry: customer service and satisfaction, innovation, consistency, accountability, professional appearance of facilities and personnel and fiscal responsibility.